Stock Market Analysis

Monday, July 10, 2017

US Market Weekly Outlook - Week 2 July 2017


I had to move back to my old blog here because there seems to be alot of issues with the new wordpress based blog on our own Optiontradingpedia.com site. So while we are resolving those issues, I will continue blogging here in my old blog instead.

So, last week's economic indicator went exactly as I expected once again with the Jobs Report on Friday turning out stronger than expected, resulting in a rally on Friday and an overall marginally positive weekly close. Yes, once again, Independence Week closed positive like it usually does.

Last Friday's Jobs Report was a really important one as it gave the market the reason to form a bottom on yet another short term correction as it bunny hops its way to new highs in this bull market. So far, with economic data backing this up and technicals remaining strong, I don't see any reason why this won't be the kind of bull market we saw back in 2012 to 2015. So far, this bull market has only been 1.5years running with lots of good fundamental support and no real reason for it to end at all.

Looking inside, bond yields rose steadily as investors continued to return to equities and total equities put call ratio dropped in favor of call options trading as traders start placing bets to upside. All in all, there is nothing I can find in both fundamentals and technicals to suggest that new highs isn't going to be made. That would really benefit me and my Master's Stock Options Picks Subscribers as my Star Trading System has prepositioned us with some really strong call options since the week before, just waiting for this breakout to happen. I hope you guys are profiting as well! If not, please profit with me for just $1 and stop missing opportunities!

For now, the market remains in short term neutral trend within an intermediate and primary bull trend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home